If you are worried about the immediate safety of yourself or others you should contact the emergency services on 999.
For urgent support
If you in a crisis and you are already a service user of Dudley & Walsall Mental Health Trust, you can view their ‘in a crisis’ information page at http://www.dwmh.nhs.uk/in-a-crisis/ This page also contains information for non-service users.
- The Samaritans – www.samaritans.org
Help with anxiety
- Anxiety UK – www.anxietyuk.org.uk
- Cruse Bereavement Care – www.cruse.org.uk
- SANE – www.sane.org.uk
- OCD Action – ocdaction.org.uk
- Self injury Support – www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk
Other Therapists in the area
- See the contacts on my Therapists in the West Midlands page